Calling all Lenham Citizens!!
We are pleased to announce the Maidstone Citizens Advice are joining us at Lenham Community Centre on the 11th March from 12 - 7pm
The Citizens Advice Service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. It values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination:
The services aims:
· to provide the advice people need for the problems they face
· to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives
Maidstone Citizens Advice provides a modern advice service that makes a difference to the lives of individuals, their families and their communities.
· Help people with debt, benefits, housing, employment, relationship breakdown problems and more.
· Work with those in greatest need.
· Provide opportunities for volunteering and help people back into work through training and work experience.
· Work to prevent problems happening in the first place, by providing money management training and support.
· Support the local economy.
· Tackle social exclusion.
· Promote community cohesion.
· Value Diversity, promote Equality and challenge Discrimination.
Come along and see us all for free
Who else will be there?
Argo Life and Legacy
Home Instead Maidstone
KCC Community Wardens
KES - Computers
Kent Fire & Rescue Service
Chosen with care
And many more also The Wrinkly Tearooms will be open for tea and cakes